Blackhawk is divided into six individual gated communities scattered along Blackhawk Road, connected by a 3-mile (4.8 km) long jogging trail.
- Hidden Oaks consists of 206 homes and in 1978 was the first Blackhawk community to be completed. Most homes are on half-acre lots.
- Oakridge consists of medium-sized homes ranging from 2000 to 3,000 square feet (280 m2), though a few large estates reside on the top of a private court.
- Saddleback, the second community completed, is home to some of the most lavish homes in the entire Blackhawk development, most lots being no less than 5 acres (20,000 m2) in size.
- Silveroak is an upscale condo complex.
- Silver Maple is designed around one of the main Blackhawk Country Clubs's golf holes, though no roads connect it to the rest of the main Blackhawk Country Club. It consists of approximately 110 custom homes between 2500-5000 Square Feet.
- Blackhawk Country Club ("Main Gates") is the largest of the six communities.
Blackhawk Country Club
Opened in 1979, Blackhawk Country Club is a highly exclusive 4,800 acre (19 km²) country club community at the base of Mt. Diablo where luxurious residential neighborhoods are surrounded by thousands of acres of permanent open lands. Eagle Ridge Dr. gives way to a separate gate which leads to extremely exclusive estates, including the 28,673-square-foot (2,663.8 m2) Behring estate.
In the middle of Country Club West is the 6,904 yard (6,313 m) Lakeside golf course, designed by Bruce Devlin and Robert Von Hagge. The Lakeside course annually hosts the CVS/pharmacy LPGA Challenge, an event on the LPGA Tour. The newer 6,700 yard (6,126 m) Falls golf course, designed by Ted Robinson, winds through Country Club East. Blackhawk's Tennis Club includes 20 tennis courts, a clubhouse and a pro shop. The Blackhawk Swim Club includes a competition-sized pool, a spa and dressing rooms and offers instructional programs. The 25 acre (100,000 m²) Sports and Recreation Center includes basketball courts, outdoor volleyball courts, a children's play park, Olympic-sized pool, sports fields and an amphitheater.
Search Blackhawk Homes for Sale
Bay East ©2019. CCAR ©2019. EBRD ©2019.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS, or CCAR MLS, or bridgeMLS. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website. This information is intended for the personal use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated at Oct 20, 2019 7:12:pm.